Tuesday 6 January 2015

Celebrating 1st 100 sales of The Tainted Crown! + #MegsNoWriMo Day 5


Big news! Yesterday was an amazing day!

Not only did The Tainted Crown sell its 100th copy... beyond my wildest dreams... it also sold its 200th copy! Wow!

I woke up this morning and checked my sales stats and assumed I was mistaken...! But apparently not. Yesterday, 120 kindle copies of The Tainted Crown were downloaded. It's rank has jumped to #22 and #23 in its 2 Amazon categories.... Just wow. Cannot even express how blown away I am by this amazingness!

Thank you to everyone who's shared and downloaded a copy - I really hope you enjoy it!!

Here's yesterday's video diary - before I found out that downloads yesterday exceeded my wildest imagination!

Meg 


Update - Wednesday 7th January

Thank you to everyone who downloaded a copy of The Tainted Crown! In the end, I also sold my 300th copy on Wednesday 7th January, which was astounding. I'd never expected to have any downloads at all, especially for such an unknown book, at such short notice.So to receive several hundred and reach the top #10 bestseller spots in three of my Amazon categories was mindblowing. Thank you for helping me get there! I really hope you enjoy the book! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment