Friday 2 January 2015

Happy New Year! + My #MegsNoWriMo Video Diary

Hello and a happy new year to you! I hope that 2015 brings you a happy, healthy and creative year!

As we all do, I made some new years resolutions this year again. Last year I exceeded my writing goals - this year hopefully I can do the same!

I plan to finish and publish Books of Caledan 2, as well as work on my next project after that. I also want to branch out into audio and visual work including beginning my own writing related youtube channel.

With that in mind, I decided that I would finally get around to #NaNoWriMo! Unfortunately, I was too busy in November to join in, so I'm doing it in January instead and calling it MEgsNoWriMo, since I'm probably doing it alone!

50,000 words in 31 days is my aim. That equals 1,612 words per day - and I'm aiming for 1,700 words. I'm going to be doing a video diary along the way (not daily, but as often as I can!) to also start my audio/visual projects in 2015.

Here's my first video diary entry on day 2 of #MegsNoWriMo (follow that hashtag on twitter too if you like), after an on target day 1 of 1,700 words.



No comments:

Post a Comment