Tuesday 14 October 2014

The Tainted Crown: half price for 1 week only!

To celebrate my birthday this week, The Tainted Crown is available from Monday 13 October to Sunday 19 October, for just 99p and 99c on Kindle! If you haven't picked up your eBook copy yet, now is your chance to grab a bargain.

Do you know any other fans of young adult fantasy fiction? Please share this with them - I would be very grateful. My goal is to sell my first 100 copies by Christmas - I'm getting close but am not quite there yet!

As ever, thank you for your continuing support. If you've read The Tainted Crown yet, please hit reply and let me know what you think. I'd also be really grateful if you could take a few seconds to rate and/or review the book on Amazon or Goodreads.

Bye for now,

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment